söndag 29 mars 2009

when peace cannot be found & sleep won´t visit me tonight
a restless mind that i can´t tame, i walk the floor, i call your name
finally silence, & the tears begin to fall
i cry & you´re the one who hears me calling
i fall so easily, but you´re there to catch me
say the words that heal me
i´m safe when i´m with you
you touch my eyes, i can see
oh the comfort that you bring when nothing else can reach inside
sympathetic friends are all around, there soothing words fall to
the ground, but in the silence i feel you here with me
say the words that heal me, i´m safe when i´m with you
you touch my eyes, i can see -james hollihan jr/russ taff/tori taff

kramkalas & pusspastill

& snödroppar i drivor till er alla

miss walk the floor sophie

3 kommentarer:

Linneas Hjärtefröjd sa...

så mycke fint i dina senaste inlägg! hoppas du får en kanonvecka! kram linnea

by.hårenberg sa...

Kära syster vilka underbara ord du har funnit och delat med dig av!
Jag finns här... love ya!

Floralis sa...

Vilka vackra ord. Säger så mycket men lämnar ändå en del för läsaren att betrakta...
Ha det gott!
Kram: Anneli